1765 onwards…

John Ogilvie 1765-1813

Died in the 53rd year of his ministry. He was responsible for the building of Midmar parish Church in 1787.

George Middleton 1814 -1836

Died in his 80th year and 45th year of his ministry in the church.

Several ministers served for short periods between 1836 and 1859

Edward Lumsden 1859

Ordained in 1859 remaining minister for 45 years and retiring to live in Aberdeen. He died in 1914 in his 85th year (see his memorial plaque in church). He also served on the School Board. During his ministry extensive alterations were made to the church building. The church was closed for several months from September 1884 to allow the work to be done, worship meantime taking place at the school. The side walls and gable end of the main entrance were extended and the vestry was enlarged. The seating area, balcony and pulpit were renewed.

Johnson Oliphant 1904 -1908

Ordained in 1904 and served until 1908. The paraffin lights inside and outside the church were installed in his time and provided by Mr James L. Milne of the Comers Shop

Francis McHardy 1908 -1917

Ordained in 1908, he was responsible for the installation of the organ and for the extension of the cemetery around the N, E, and S, sides of the church.

David Crawford 1917- 1927

James Rae 1928 - 1934

Malcom Buchanan 1936 - 1944

W. Douglas Chishom 1945 - 1951

William Buchanan 1952- 1965 retires for union with Bankhead Church

S.E.P. Beveridge 1965 - 1971

Charles Stuart 1971 -1982

George Robson 1983 - 1987

In 1984 the gallery was refurbished and a partition put in creating two areas. Electricity was connected in the church in 1985 allowing electric lighting and under pew heating to be installed.

Jim Dick 1987 - 1994

He initiated Communion at Easter and New Year

David Soutar 1995 - 2001

Pew cushions were given to us by a Glasgow church and were altered to fit our pews.

Alan Murray 2003-2013

Water was connected in 2005, allowing toilet and kitchen facilities to be installed. The upstairs office area was refurbished. An electric organ was installed in 2006. A new sound system was installed in 2009.

Elspeth McKay was ordained and inducted in 2014 and is minister to Echt and Midmar at present.